Terms and Conditions
- The Iceland Frozen 2 promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to legal residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland.) The Range stores, ROI, Channel Islands and Isle of Man stores are excluded from the Promotion.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Promotional Period: Enter between 00:01 on 18 November 2019 (opening date) and 23:59 on 15 December 2019 (closing date).
- The promotion is only open to customers shopping in-store during the Promotional Period.
- Purchase necessary, internet access and a valid email address and postal address are required.
HOW TO ENTER
- For a chance of winning, spend over £25 in any Iceland store during the Promotional Period and go to winwithiceland.com. The £25 minimum spend excludes purchase of Bonus Card savings, cash back and carrier bags.
- Winners will be required to enter their email address and upload their original store till receipt. The till receipt must pre-date and pre-time the winner’s online winning entry and clearly show at least £25 spend. Entrants will find out if they are a winner immediately after uploading their till receipt.
- Winners will be required to enter their correct contact details (name, address, date of birth and contact number) so their prize can be arranged to be sent out in the post.
- Winners should retain their original itemised till receipt showing proof of at least £25 spend as it may be required to validate their Prize.
- Entrants must keep their till receipts for every entry into the promotion as proof of purchase. We reserve the right to ask for all original receipts.
- Only one entry permitted per person per week, and a maximum of 4 entries permitted per person for the entire Promotional Period. For the avoidance of doubt only one email address will be accepted per person.
- Northern Ireland residents: to enter send a letter with name, email address and NI postcode to Frozen 2 Promotion, Lime Communications Ltd, Kingly St, LONDON, W1B 5PP. After verification of a valid Northern Ireland postal address, an entry will made on behalf of the entrant and notification will be sent by email if it’s a winning entry. One free entry per letter submitted, max 4 entries per person. Free entry applications must be received no later than 23:59 on 13 December 2019, to allow the Promoter to validate the request.
- Prizes have been fairly and randomly linked to an independently verified algorithm. All Prizes will be won and drawn by a random computer process.
- There will be 6,740 Prizes available in the main draw:
- x100 Giant Olaf’s,
- x20 43” LED TV & Blu-ray players,
- x20 x £100 Iceland Bonus Cards,
- x200 Frozen 2 scooters & helmets,
- x400 Frozen 2 Arts & Crafts sets,
- x2000 Frozen 2 pencil cases, and
- x4000 Frozen 2 sticker albums.
- Winners of the smaller Prizes will receive their Prize via post within 28 days of winning.
- Winners of the Giant Olaf’s, TV and Blu-ray player and Bonus cards, will receive an email confirming that they have won these Prizes.
- Winners may be subject to a full verification process by a third party at the Promoters discretion. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry along with receipts for multiple entries and the Prize may be withheld until and unless the Promoter (in its sole discretion) is satisfied with the verification. Winners will be given 14 days to submit any relevant paperwork/receipts requested and the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a Prize or withdraw Prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won by fraudulent means.
- Winners of the Iceland Bonus Card will be required to register their card before the £100 can be uploaded onto the Bonus Card to be spent. Bonus Card can only be used in-store. Bonus Card terms and conditions will apply, see Iceland.co.uk for details.
HOLIDAY FOLLOW UP PRIZE DRAW
- Every valid entry between 00:01 on 18 November 2019 (opening date) and 23:59 on 15 December 2019 (closing date), will also be entered into an additional draw to win a family trip for 4 to Los Angeles. The Prize will be for 2 adults and 2 children for 7 nights (based on sharing one room) and will include:
- return economy flights from a London airport to Los Angeles, including taxes, fees and one item of checked luggage (max 23kg) per person (Promoter will choose the airline),
- return airport-hotel transfers in Los Angeles or self-drive car hire,
- 7 night stay in a four star, family room with two double beds. Breakfast included,
- backstage Pass to Walt Disney Animated Studios, including a $100.00 Disney Store voucher,
- private surfing lesson for one and half hours (separate terms and conditions will apply),
- backstage tour of the El Capitan Theatre and tickets to the Disney movie showing in the theatre (separate terms and conditions will apply),
- forty-eight-hour (48) city tour pass (separate terms and conditions will apply), and
- travel insurance (subject to terms and restrictions).
- The prize does not include: items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc. meals not listed above, transport to or from the London airport, or any other Govt. tax increases. The hotel will need to take a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit to cover any incidentals.
- At least one person travelling must be 21 or over. If anyone travelling is under 18 then at least one of his/her guests must be his/ her parent or legal guardian. All prize winners must have a valid passport and must fulfil the visa entry requirement to be able to travel to the USA. Holiday must be taken in August 2020 (excluding August bank holiday).
- The winner and guests are responsible for obtaining, at their own expense, any necessary travel documentation and expenses related to the same including valid e-passports (biometric) and visas and other relevant permissions if applicable prior to travel. Winner and guests must organise their own ESTA visa issued via the US Via Waiver programme see http://esta.cbp.dhs.gov for more information.
- Once issued, tickets are non-transferable and may not be reissued once travel has commenced. Open tickets may not be issued, and stopovers are not permitted. No additional family members or guests can be added to the Prize trip. Guests may not be changed without the express consent of the Promoter, which the Promoter may grant or withhold in its sole discretion. Travel arrangements must be made through the Promoters preferred agent.
- All travel dates are subject to availability at the time of booking. If the winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her Prize with fewer than the allotted number of guests or no guests, the Prize will be awarded to the winner and each participating guest and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. In the event of cancellation by the winner, the winner may authorise the other guest travellers to continue to redeem the Prize in the absence of the winner. However, the winner will not be entitled to claim any refund or replacement Prize.
- The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of Prizes caused by the provision of wrong information by the winner, postal disputes or other causes beyond the Promoter's control. Any Prizes returned to sender will be considered unwanted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, network failure or delay.
- If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries in a way that is not consistent with the terms of the promotion or the spirit of the promotion then that person’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize award will be void. The Promoter reserves the right to check IP addresses, and identity and will immediately disqualify entries that breach these terms without notifying those entrants.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable to any Prize winner for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the Prize.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise stated and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event, for any reason, the prize winner does not take any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the Prize, unless otherwise agreed. If due to unforeseen circumstances the Prize is not available, the Promoter in its sole discretion reserves the right to substitute another Prize for one of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries (this includes, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion).
- If a winning entry for any Prize is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded, and a new winner of the Prize will be randomly selected by the Promoter using the process above within 7 days.
- In all aspects of this promotion the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the promotion.
- By entering this promotion, participants will be deemed to have accepted and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
PROMOTER: Iceland Foods Limited, Second Avenue, Deeside Industrial Park, Deeside, Flintshire, CH5 2NW.